Name: Ludovica Magni
1) My positive role model is Guido Franchi, an equestrian. He is a Corporal Major of the Army and when he was 20 won a significant number of races. Guido rides very well and one day I hope I’ll ride like him. I met him 1 year ago. He’s very kind; He gave a training to me and my horse. His suggestions were very useful always helpful in difficult situation during a race. I’ m very grateful to have met Guido and hope to have another training session with him helping me to improve as equestrian.
2) On 12 March 2023, Italy qualified in second place at the National Cup in Monte Libreti, Roma. The prize was a ‘slot’ for the Olympic Games in Paris in 2024. This piece of news took my attention because every member of the team was young. I know a member of the team. This pushes me to believe in my dreams because they are not so far away.
3) The International News which took my attention was the withdrawal of ‘Hermes, Simone Delestre’s horse. It was very touching and a loss which is unbearable. He is 20 and I’ll have the honour to see him in action at Verona23 (his horse jump is awork of art). I am so happy to have this opportunity.
4) I don’t watch TV or read newspapers. I get to know what’s happening in the world if someone tell me. So, I think I am not prepared enough to be a director of TV news programme. Positive news should be encouraged to create positivity among the people who read them.
Name: Binayak Scampini
1) My positive role model is Tiger Woods a professional golf player. He became the best golf player when he was 20, and although he had a very difficult personal story he is still a legend. I want to become as Tiger not for his money or his fame but for his tenacity and willpower on always striving to be the best.
2) The most positive Italian news that impressed me was that after Covid-19 people returned to go out to spend their money and this brought to an increase of the economy and the richness of cities.
3) An impressive news that I heard about was that many people and industries are fighting against the climate change. For example they have already decided to remove all cars with fossil fuels by 2035.
4) If I were the director of a TV news program or newspaper I will give 50% of the space to positive news. People should also know about the negative aspect of the world in order to work and make a change to remove it.
Name: Eleonora Elia
1) My positive role model is Gandhi, since when we read his story in the elementary school. According to me, he has always been a model of positivity and peace.
2) Book lovers in Rome were very happy when a “special” bookshop opened a few weeks ago. It aims to promote the level of reading even in those who stopped buying books due to the cost of new editions. This project works in a very simple way: anyone can enter and take up to 3 books per visit, leaving a free offer.
3) Europe’s love of train travels is about to transform the continent’s solar energy as the Swiss set to begin installing solar panels in between train tracks.
4) If I were the director of a TV news programme I will work to spread positivity as much as possible.
Name: Giorgia Beduschi
1) My positive role model is my mum. She always knows what to do. She is not scared of anything and always helps other people with everything. Maybe in the future I would like to be like her ‘A Confident woman’ with a very good job, 22/03/2023 , a beautiful family and a lot of friends.
2) In Italy, Sergio Mattarella re-elected as Italian President again. Got 759 votes. I am happy for this.
3) Ramadan for Muslims has started on 22/03/2023 and will end on April 20th .
4) I would like to give positive news 50% of the space in a newspaper but bad news have to be printed as well as people have to know about what was happening in the world
Name: Lidia Consolini
1) My Mom is my hero. For example: yesterday I was not feeling good, and she supported me a lot. She always says some important things and makes me think about them. In general, she is always there for everything and solve my problems.
2) In a competition at San Remo, there were many singers who are my favourite. In this competition only Italian participants were present and people from all over the world came to watch them.
3) The team of Naples in the Italian championship won a few games
4) If a were the Director of a TV news programme I will use more spaces for positive news because I think they will cheer people and make them think positive
Name: Virginia Corti
1) My hero is myself. I’ve come forward in my path. I have achieved many of the goals that I had set to myself and I’m very proud of whom I’ve become.
2) This week it turned out that a newly established company “Robotor” invented a robot capable of making marble sculptures like Michelangelo. According to me it’s a positive piece of news as we can continue restoring and creating new masterpieces without problem of mortality.
3) According to a study by the policy Institute at King’s College London, despite the ongoing culture wars, the UK now ranks as one of the world’s most socially liberal countries.
4) If a were the Director of a TV news programme I would give half of my TV time to good news, because I think it’s important to spread positivity but always inform people about non positive news as well
Name: Matilde Rimoldi
1) I admire many people. In sports, my role model is Cealia Zandalasin because she has a big talent and the basis of my sport( basketball) is in her move. Moreover, she is also playing well with her teammates. In everyday life my heroes are certainly my parents, because they work hard to give and guarantee me and my sister a better future. They are also very polite, and they teach me a good manners. I’m glad to be their daughter because they always set good example to be a better person.
2) I was excited as I heard that Malala Yousafzai won the Nobel Prize. She is a brave girl. When she was my same age, she fought for the right to education of the girls. She tried to do it in her country, Pakistan, but her purpose was to change this ideology in the whole world. For all these reasons I found this news amazing and really interesting.
3) In 2021 the National team of basketball went to the Olympic Games. After a long time, our country participated to the quarter finals in this global event
4) If I were a director of a newspaper company, I would give one quarter of the space to the positive news because it is very important that people know the good things that are happening in the world. On the other hand, I believe that everyone should read also about the horrible events that are going on to understand how lucky they are.
Name: Hans Peter Picco
1) My hero is Marco Odermatt because I love his skiing and his ease of movement. He always wins and even he manages the difficulties in a superior way than everyone.
2) The Italian news which impressed me is the final decision by the government to build the bridge that connects Calabria and Sicily.
3) The rescue of the credit Swiss by UBS. This action avoided the spread of general crisis of all banks.
4) If I were the director of a TV program I would give the same time and space to bad and good news.
Name: Giulio Anghileri
1) My hero is my mum because she is always near me.
2) A very young boy commutates in the first national Italian team.
3) Lionel Messi won the world cup.
4) A lot of space because the people have to feel the good vibes.